Wednesday, April 19, 2017

AIR 2017 Artists' Books, Week Three coming up tomorrow!

Tomorrow is Week Three of the four week Artist in Residence series for 2017.  We'll be doing exciting things, learning to stitch a signature, to make a personal blank book, and I'm bringing in items to add to it.



There will be a treasure trove of my handmade paper pieces, useful for gluing into your book as decoration.  And I'm bringing in a selection of my handcarved stamps, plus archival inkpads, so that you can decorate without tears!  The paper goes home with you when you use it for your book, the stamps come home with me to the studio.

I'll be bringing in my own handmade books, too, with some new additions, to study and browse over.  Plus reference books.

2-4 p.m. in Plainsboro Public Library. Last week was busy,  you'll enjoy this week, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.